Take Action for Kids With Food Allergies to Raise Awareness
Join Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) and get involved this May for Food Allergy Awareness Week and National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. KFA is a division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. This year's theme is to address widely held myths and misconceptions about food allergies.
- Join our Kids With Food Allergies community to:
- Follow our blog for the latest news on asthma and allergy research and treatments.
- Meet and get support from others who manage food allergies, asthma, and other allergic diseases.
- Get involved in research. Opt-in to get matched to clinical trials and other research opportunities.
- Receive calls-to-action to support our advocacy efforts. Our community is strong when we act together!
- Download our food allergy fact sheet (PDF).
- Join one of our awareness events – there are local and national events happening the throughout the month of May!
- Share our images and videos on social media. Update your profile picture or cover image and share awareness messages.
- Tell school nurses, teachers, and administrators about our Teal Classroom Kit and other resources for raising awareness about food allergies at school.
- Donate to KFA on behalf of someone you love with food allergies.
- Share our Newly Diagnosed resources with a friend whose child was just diagnosed with a food allergy.
- Share your story with us: Tell the world what it is like to live with food allergies every day.
- Get support for yourself or a loved one. Connect with a support group or reach out to one of our local chapters.
- Host your own virtual event to raise awareness about living with asthma and allergies.
- Go live on social media to tell your story.
- Share tips on your Instagram story and tag us. We’ll share the best ones.
- Hold a virtual fundraiser on Facebook