Here's How You Take Action for Kids With Food Allergies in May
Join Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) and get involved this May for Food Allergy Awareness Week and Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. KFA is a division of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. Together, we have many interesting and exciting announcements to share, so check back as May approaches!
- Join our Kids With Food Allergies community to follow our blog for the latest news on food allergy research and treatments. Our community also provides an opportunity to connect with others for support.
- Join one of our awareness events – there are local and national events happening the entire month of May!
- Share our images on social media.
- Offer inspiration, support, understanding and hope by sending invitations to join KFA's community.
- Donate on behalf of a loved one with food allergies.
- Share our Newly Diagnosed section with a friend whose child was just diagnosed with a food allergy.
- Share your story with us: Tell the world what it is like to live with food allergies every day.
- Improve the quality of life for the millions living with #foodallergies and join our Food Allergy Patient & Family Registry.
- Consider becoming a KFA volunteer. Volunteers are the lifeblood of KFA.