KFA Starter Guide
KFA Publications & Online Media
Support Net ®
KFA eNews Archive
Food Allergy Basics
Diagnosis & Testing
Emotional & Social Issues
Food & Cooking
Managing Food Allergies
Medication & Pharmacy
Product Safety & Labeling
Research & Clinical Trials
School & Preschool
Travel & Vacations
Food Allergy Resources
Celebrating Valentine's Day Safely with Food Allergies
10 Food Allergy Safe Activities for Valentine's Day
1. Make homemade presents for the teacher or class such as:
3. Create original Valentine's Day cards at home.
4. Make homemade chocolate that is safe for your child for the holiday.
5. Make homemade sugar candies (visit Safe Eats™ to find Valentine's allergy-free recipes).
6. Style decorative wrappers out of aluminum foil or colored plastic wrap for your candies and chocolates.
7. Make a decorative box for your chocolates or candies out of:
9. Make fun Valentine's bracelet jewelry using loops of decorated construction paper, or strings of beads or safe pasta noodles.
10. Create flowers by hand out of tissue paper, cloth, or clay.
This article is from the fourth booklet in a series for celebrating holidays with food allergies. For more information, tips and ideas, download the entire booklet:
Celebrating Valentines Day with Food Allergies