Your Help Makes All the Difference
It is only because of your donations and fundraising that parents can depend on KFA to keep their kids safe and healthy. Thank you for supporting KFA’s effort to spread knowledge, share resources and help families navigate everyday challenges – from cooking, to holidays, to sending children with food allergies to school. Your donations and fundraising make all the difference!
Today, thanks to your support, KFA now reaches more than 1.5 million people a year.
Monetary donations are not the only way you can support KFA. Every year, many people choose to fundraise to keep kids with food allergies safe and healthy. Following are some ideas but we’re always open to new ones – just give us a call. Thank you very much for your interest in Kids With Food Allergies – we couldn’t do it without you!
- Fundraising walk (usually indoors at a mall)
- Family entertainment
- Expo of allergy-friendly foods and products
- Register for a scheduled event near you or help us bring a Strides event to your area!
- Are you participating in a local event such as a run or bike ride? We can provide you with a t-shirt and help you set up a fundraising page to raise money for Kids With Food Allergies. We can also help you organize a local KFA athletic event.
Other fundraising ideas:
- Bar/bat mitzvah projects
- School fundraising drives
- Lemonade stands
- “Go Casual” day of support
- Or any idea you may like to discuss!
Contact Michele Cassalia at (215) 230-5394 or Sanaz Eftekhari at (202) 974-1225 if you need assistance or would like to setup a local fundraiser.
"I really am so grateful to have found this website and the forum. Everyone has been so insightful and helpful. It makes our journey a little less scary. Even though I wish Olivia didn't have food allergies, she is healthy and happy so I am thankful for that."