Welcome Back to All of Our Members!
Welcome back to all of our registered members!
Our new online community is ready for its grand re-opening! It's ready for you to log in and get started again.
Please read the following suggestions for your first time visit to make the transition to our new place easier. (It will go a lot faster than it looks.)
Your account has transferred over but some of your personal settings will need to be reset. In addition, you will find some things will be very familiar while other things work a little differently than on our former community.
- Go to community.kidswithfoodallergies.org. This is the new location you can bookmark for future use.
- Click on the “Already a Member? Sign In” link (do not “Request to join this site”). Your previous account has transferred over to our new community.
- Sign in with the same email address and password you used in the past. If you do not recall your password, you can click on the link to have it sent to you. (Click “Remember me” if you'd like to save having to log in and out each time you want to visit.)
- Verify your email if you had not done so in the past. You will need to check your email and click on the verification link to proceed to the next step.
- Update your user profile and accept the new terms of service. If your browser is not supported on our new community, you will be prompted to use a different browser.
- Update your signature if you have used one in the past. Your previous signature transferred but will need to be reformatted.
- If you do not want to receive automatic email notification of forum posts, we recommend that you update your notifications and uncheck the box “Watched Content (Specific Content I Watch).” The current default - one we cannot change right now is set to automatically email you with all replies to posts. You may also update your privacy settings.
- Visit the Forums by clicking on “Forums” on the blue menu bar. You may want to first stop at the Community Help Section for answers to frequently asked questions or to practice your test posts or ask technical questions.
- Get started! All of the forums are generally in the same location as in the former community.
We hope you like the new community we've designed for families like ours! Our volunteer team will be on the forums today to help you along if you need any help. If you have any difficulty logging in and need to reach us, send us an email.
Kids With Food Allergies Foundation